Get the most powerful forecasting and modeling tools on the market.
- A dashboard of financial applications based on proprietary Water Cost Index (WCI) values, developed in conjunction with the Accelerated Discovery Lab at IBM
- Analytical tools to measure impact on local water costs from changing climate conditions, capital spending and business factors
- “What-if” scenario analysis and data visualization
Value to government and corporate water managers:
- Greater insight into outcomes:
enables a holistic view of the financial costs and impact of owning and/or using water-related assets
- Greater efficiency in decision-making:
widens knowledge of water use impact and demonstrates immediately the benefits of operational and technology changes
- Greater transparency and auditability:
enhanced visualization allows all stakeholders to observe impacts of water use – managers, shareholders, govt., public
Waterfund and IBM are pioneering the leading financial benchmark for the global water industry. Waterfund also provides investment and risk management to select water finance organizations around the world.